• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2005 Manitoba TY Ride!! A Great Ride & Pics!!

Well that was good reading, but the only Sasquatch I have seen was driving very quick on a RX 1. :tg: Norway House, April 16/05 Bobby Clarke was operating a ferry across the Nelson River at 6:30 am when he saw & recorded on video an 8' tall dark figure looking directly at him some 200 yards away, It turned and headed back into the bush. Watch for the video on TV soon. :shock:

Might have to set up a Bigfoot exploration with the quads and some tents and lots and lots of beer. Heck Ill go you never know we bag the big guy and become very famous and rich. We will have to sell it the US govt.

Sled Dog common down, I'm not sure how we will get all that beer back to camp but it will be fun trying. Heck after enough beers we might even see pink elephants, but thats after consuming large quantities of beer. :beer:

Ill have to see if I can talk Stu into sasquatch hunting lol cant think of a better way to spend a vacation in the summer time at least.

Hmmm guy I know swears he saw a Sasquatch this winter. He has no reason to make it up and has got real quite about it because of the ribbing he has got. He still swears what he saw was not any animal that is supposed to be in the bush.

He seems so honest that you don't know what to say. He is not a fame seeker or someone who needs attention drawn to themselves. He really believes he saw what he saw.

This is the second time in the past 15 years or so that someone has said they saw a Sasquatch around here.

Me I only know one Sasquatch. Look him in the eye most every morning. Hard to believe that there may be others but hey!

My brother and I both saw something that we dont know what the hell it was alongside highway 41 and the Red Deer river. Just as we passed the bridge we both saw a glimpes of it and we both just looked at each other and said what the hell was that. We turned the truck around but it was gone, neither one of us wanted to get out and look around in the dark.

I think the best way to catch one is to set out a decoy. Now I know the local sporting goods store does not have a Big Foot decoy so I was thinking what if we got a certian big someone (no names I don't want him to know whats going on) and take him along for the ride and get him full of beer. Now I'm not exactly sure how Rod & Stu are going to get the Gorilla costume (thats about as close as were going to get for a decoy look alike)on him but I'll have the camera ready, that alone should be good for a whack of pictures. Once he has the costume on set him free,by that time he might be hollering at us & with any luck he might sound just like the Big Foot from that recording you pointed out Rod. I sure hope that there are no frisky bears around, I don't want to see the big guy get involved with a love sick bear. I'd better bring the video camera along to.

Back