• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2006 TY Manitoba Ride

Who's the moderator on this post?? Any of you guys show up in any Thong and I'm outta there :moon: . Women of course are would be fine by me. :tg: Bver, bring the one in your avatar!!!!

BVER FEVER said:
hlmrx1 said:
Who's the moderator on this post?? Any of you guys show up in any Thong and I'm outta there :moon: . Women of course are would be fine by me. :tg: Bver, bring the one in your avatar!!!!
Which one, I've had sssoooo much to drink I'm seeing double. :drink:

BETTER JUST BRING YOUR WIFE!.............BEFORE SHE LAYS DOWN AN OLD FASHION #*$&@ WHOOPIN ON YOU :D :D :D :D :D :moon:

Hey Mr. NO SHOW Yesterday...............WEENIEE :D :D :D :D :D :moon:

What happened...........TRUCK WON'T START! :tg: :tg: :tg: :tg: :tg: :tg:

Sorry not enough beer there for me to come out. Just kidding, my better half got called in to work for a few hours and I did not think my 8 year old would have enjoyed watching me drink Brians beer or listen to you ramble on about the BIG RIDE :tg:

Convert said:
Tork said:
I have a good chance of going...... that is if I start my Sensitivity Training next week I may be finished by February. Hope it works out so I can buy you a beer :D

Just remember to say EH! after each sentence and you'll do just fine ;)!

Hey Convert you can ki$$ my :moon: Eh!

Hey Tork you can buy me a beer anytime you want Eh! :drink:

Bountyhunter said:
Convert said:
I heard Bounty was springing for the hotel for anyone wearing TY apparrel :tg:

HEY WHAT THE HECK........... :D :D :D :D :tg:

That was 4 TY THONGS ONLY, Convert did U GET YOURS YET :D :D :D :moon:

I tryed mine on...........I think that thin piece, GOES TO THE BACK RIGHT??? :D :D :D :D :tg: LaLaLa

Hey Mr Sled send me me my TY thong. Bounty is in a generous mood and I have no shame. ;)!

I'll be the Fat guy in a TY thong. Bounty will be the guy with the wallet paying for my room for 5 nights. LaLaLa

TY girls lookout I'll break your hearts.

Attachments

• Thong.JPG
    Thong.JPG
    17 KB · Views: 121
Sasquatch said:
Bountyhunter said:
Convert said:
I heard Bounty was springing for the hotel for anyone wearing TY apparrel :tg:

HEY WHAT THE HECK........... :D :D :D :D :tg:

That was 4 TY THONGS ONLY, Convert did U GET YOURS YET :D :D :D :moon:

I tryed mine on...........I think that thin piece, GOES TO THE BACK RIGHT??? :D :D :D :D :tg: LaLaLa

Hey Mr Sled send me me my TY thong. Bounty is in a generous mood and I have no shame. ;)!

I'll be the Fat guy in a TY thong. Bounty will be the guy with the wallet paying for my room for 5 nights. LaLaLa

TY girls lookout I'll break your hearts.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

What have I started now? No offence sasquatch but the mere thought of you (or any other one of us that was at the Manitoba ride)(women excluded)in a thong just makes me want to hurl. :ORC Great now that vision is burned into my brain, I need a drink. :drink:

Well my and my dad are going for sure. We have already took time off from our jobs for it. We just need to rent the rooms. Hey sasquatch, what town do u live in? I live in Fort Frances

Cuzino19 said:
Well my and my dad are going for sure. We have already took time off from our jobs for it. We just need to rent the rooms. Hey sasquatch, what town do u live in? I live in Fort Frances

120 miles due north from you. Dryden they call it. I call it home! Great to hear there will be two new faces. ;)!

Back