• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2007 Apex MTN in my Garage Totally Yamaha Members to blame!!

15 wide all the way challenger extreme is my favourite have a power claw on my current ride and did prefer the challenger.

Go with the over the top exhaust , the under tunnels will bog in deep snow when you slow down. Anyone telling you different is trying to sell you one or lacks the balls to admit to having spend $ for a inferior system.

Barkbusters are fine but eat bushings and then wear into the bulkhead.

I sold mine and invested the money in a mountain mod seat and lightweight hood without the light-pod. For the late trail out wear a lead dog light, works great for me. The bonus is no more busted light pods when you roll it.

That brings me to a must do---- is a tether to shut the engine down when you fall off. If it refs out upside down or on its side is almost the only way to kill this motor.

That is when the inner rod-bearings run out of oil first and wreck the crank.

If you do all that you will be down around 75 pounds with your skid .

I run a team roller secondary and the 8bu weights in the front with small rollers and a triple purple spring .

This shifts smoother and you will have less RPM drop on the shift much improved backshift.

Then just go and ride ride ride :jump:

Barkbuster Front End

Make sure you do some in-depth research before you change out that stock front end. The stock front end is bomb proof!

I ran Powder Hounds the last two seasons and am changing over to Simmons Gen 3’s this year btw.

burnoutink said:
I have a tether kill switch on there, should I still invest in a Roll over Kit? if so which is best?

I would even the sled on the side loses oil.Its a pain in the butt.

There is definitely a Jacobsen roll over kit for the Apex. He installed the first one on my sled personally. Excellent product and unbeatable peace of mind!

Back