• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2007 Manitoba TY Ride

Convert said:
There only a C cup, 3 days in the gym and you should be all set LOL
You're,,,,,,

1. Not worried about her reading this.
2. A very brave and daring man.
3. Have a death wish.

:tg:

One week from today guess where i'll be :Rockon:

Hows this

Attachments

• c-cup.jpg
    c-cup.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 154
Sorry troops
Had a major work out of town thingy come up on that friday so I gotta bail this year. Had a good time last year tho. See Y,all in 08!

Were is the ride going on Thursday. Might be the only day I can ride. What time do you guys leave in the mornings? Is there a trail meeting to show up for? I will be riding from LDB. Went for a boot tonight..........I think it is finally ready.......

Griz, looks like Bird Lake on Thursday, we could always wait for them in LDB, that's what I did last year, but the group had gone another way, so a few guys came this way and picked me up. It was pretty late almost noon if I remember correctly. The rides leave usually between 9 and 10, really depends on how many and weather or not there are any delays. I got your number, I'll be giving you a call, we could ride out there for breakfast or have breakfast in LDB while we wait for the group to come by.

Bird lake....awesome. I have been trying to make it out there for a ride for two years. I even have missed two trips this year. Would like to ride before noon............I guess depends on the group's route. If they are going through LDB we could wait here but if they are going a different route maybe we should zip into Beausejour. Or maybe if we know which way they are going we could meet them on the trail along the way?

Count me in Wed. Thur.& Fri.. Do we have to buy some kind of trail pass and can we get em in Beausejour? Sounds like we meet in lobby of Superior Inn @ 8:30 am? Is this correct?

Back