• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2008 NY TY Ride #2 pics

Boomer

Expert
Here are a few pictures from the second NY TY ride. Unfortunately I was only able to ride the first 2 days, it was an incredible time with some pretty excellent conditions. It was especially great to see some of the old crew (Dana and Honk) who we haven't seen in a few years and of course to see some totally new faces as well.

Wednesday had seven of us heading north to Forestport and White lake area then towards Boonville and part of the hill. We wound up putting on about 150 miles. Thursday saw four more riders for a total of 11 of us heading east to Pulaski and to the eastern shore of Lake Ontario before our return home. About half the crew split up a few miles from Mapledale to either head home or to get the vehicles while the rest headed up to the Buffalo Head for dinner. I wound up with about 175 miles on day 2 on the odometer. I'm sorry I had to miss what was probably quite an eating display. I wonder if Steve (NY AttakGT) duplicated his lunchtime food storage ability.

Attachments

• Group picture at Lake Ontario shore.JPG
    Group picture at Lake Ontario shore.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 124
  • Don't jump Gordon.JPG
    Don't jump Gordon.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 116
  • After the run across the reservoir.JPG
    After the run across the reservoir.JPG
    115.7 KB · Views: 122
  • Watch out for Low Bridge.JPG
    Watch out for Low Bridge.JPG