• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2009 Big Moose Shoot Out

we will have the drivers meeting at 10:30am sharp in the lot behind slickers, I will hand out chips and mark your sled.

I will get a head count first, then adjust the number of chips to the head count. After that 2 chips will be picked out of a bag by the driver and I will place a sticker on the windshield. Without the sticker you can not run in the race. Just to stop any one from trying to trailer up to the lake after the chips are handed out.

aja636 said:
we will have the drivers meeting at 10:30am sharp in the lot behind slickers, I will hand out chips and mark your sled.

I will get a head count first, then adjust the number of chips to the head count. After that 2 chips will be picked out of a bag by the driver and I will place a sticker on the windshield. Without the sticker you can not run in the race. Just to stop any one from trying to trailer up to the lake after the chips are handed out.

First off ,There is a typo in the time , It will be 10 am @ slickers not 10;30

On another note , Ted , you shipped my Shock Wave to AJ,s address, he is now in the process of custom grinding the ramps to his specs. I am not worried tho he assures me it will be much faster his way :o|

No typo Q-tip,

Guys be at slickers around 10 am, At 10:30 I will start yelling at everyone to get in line like a drill sargent to get all the rules and chip pulling out of the way so we can proceed to get on the trail ride in time!!!

GIDDYY UPPP!!!

aja636 said:
Also due to the expected amount of sleds coming I will not be running a seperate "Stock Class". we will only be running the open trail sled race.

Thanks
aj

Dang...I/we were hoping for the "stock class"...

Mark,
I'll still line up with ya with my stocker!!! We can make pretend turbo sounds under our helmets!
Whoosh!!!!

Call me...

aj- I ain't racing but I will be there to help. I am heading up thursday morning. Call me on my cell 973-600-0577 if you need a hand before hand.

we could use help with the finish line and setting up the track when we get to the lake. also just people paying attention to wave traffic around us so no one crosses the track!! Come and see me friday night at slickers and we will talk more

thanks
aj

How many people going to be there for friday night? Were going to stay at Christys, woundering if anyone wanted to hook up? And AJ you setting the track up on sat mourning?

yes I will set the track up sat when we get to the lake, I have 3-5 guys helping to set up while I get everyone staged in their heats. Should go over like a breeze!!!

we are up here now, we will be at slicker friday night come on out with us!!

Night before, and tons of people here, got my sled going well, we will see who is what tomorrow, I will post and let everyone know!!!!!!

Back