• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2011 Apex Headlights

Riceburner

Lifetime Member
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
SideWinder LTX 50th
Anyone know if for the 2011's Yamaha has solved the high/low beam separation issue?

WHat issue? LOL

I put them low as you can and always use highbeam unless I want a reading light.

Oh you mean you want both beams to work in front of the sled........on the trail.....one closer and the other farther away........Now that would be nice!

SOrry for being such a smart a$$, I just think the engineer who came up with the original must have had that week off.

Great question. Anyone know?

Yamadoo

Riceburner said:
Anyone know if for the 2011's Yamaha has solved the high/low beam separation issue?
I asked the same question a while back and no one could answer because nobody drove it at night I was told!!! I repaired the light on my 06 GT by tying the pod down with mecanics wire to keep it from flexing!!! High and low work fine at any speed after proper ajustments are made!!! I checked the 2011 Apex at the Ottawa show the headlight pod still flexes but not as bad as the older models which should help!!! ;)!

Thanks Cathunter.

Anyone else??

Chris Reid or another Yamaha insider perhaps who knows the answer.

Back