• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2012 nytro fx 162 se

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2012 nytro mtx162
just got a 2012 nytro 162 in November with zero miles put on 350 miles in wet deep snow in the u.p. Of Michigan like the sled but in tight woods riding hard to turn I would like to make it a 153 was told you can't just swap out the rails told it will not work Besides a track needed what other parts needed whole rear suspension or will a xtx suspension work and lengthen it to a 153. Any help would be great thanks

I have a nitro mountain skid for sale but I don't know if its a 162 or 153---also have a WPS rail extention.....can you give me a measurement of a rail on your 162....text it ya want 2607019033

Stay away from the XTX skid. Its heavy! Also the difference between 153 and 162 is not that much. Id recommend you go with a new skid like the Cat float skid or what we did was the Doo t-motion. and new track the stock MTX track is pretty horrible. And of course our 365 a-arm kit. This will make the Nytro about as good as you can get it. Unless your Nikolai, and re invent the sled from top to bottom. Freeking brilliant.

Stay away from the XTX skid. Its heavy! Also the difference between 153 and 162 is not that much. Id recommend you go with a new skid like the Cat float skid or what we did was the Doo t-motion. and new track the stock MTX track is pretty horrible. And of course our 365 a-arm kit. This will make the Nytro about as good as you can get it. Unless your Nikolai, and re invent the sled from top to bottom. Freeking brilliant.

Nice ride. Where and what sled did you get your rear suspension from and what all is needed for conversion

Back