• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2019 SRX

yamahasrx27

Veteran
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2002 Yamaha SRX 700
2015 Yamaha Viper RTX LE 129" Blue/Orange
I have a really dumb question............will a SRX 2019 (sidewinder) fit in a 10' trition enclosed clamshell trailer........my '15 viper (129) rtx le fits with some room however not sure about the winder...........guy selling 2 trition 10' enclosed trailers is saying he fits 137,141,144, " sleds in this trailer which I highly doubt.....I think you need the 12' trailer for 137+" sleds? thanks........for the input curious about the SRX (sidewinder) fitting

I have a really dumb question............will a SRX 2019 (sidewinder) fit in a 10' trition enclosed clamshell trailer........my '15 viper (129) rtx le fits with some room however not sure about the winder...........guy selling 2 trition 10' enclosed trailers is saying he fits 137,141,144, " sleds in this trailer which I highly doubt.....I think you need the 12' trailer for 137+" sleds? thanks........for the input curious about the SRX (sidewinder) fitting

There is another thread about 'Sidewinder LTX in a 10' Trailer' that seems to indicate it will. May want to check that out. My enclosed is a lot longer but I can measure my sled tomorrow if needed.

My buddies 137 ltx fits in my 10’ Triton but like jonlafon 1 said, 137 is pretty much the limit..

As long as you don't have the DX windshield it fits. If you try and use the taller shield it hits hard on the top of shield, but length fits fine.

ok thanks guys.............would be '19 SRX blue and white if 137" winder (17) fits I am sure SRX would fit thanks again

ok thanks guys.............would be '19 SRX blue and white if 137" winder (17) fits I am sure SRX would fit thanks again

Ya it would definitely fit. 137 SRX and 17 or 18 Winder 137 are the same dimensions...you’re good to go.

Back