• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2019 Vk 540 suspension

Norman12

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2019 Vk 540
Purchased a 2019 Vk 540 and I can't seem to get a sensible ride with a passenger on.I was told at the dealership where I bought it that I can purchase a heavy duty cam block kit for it to put a little more tension on the springs, just wondering if anyone has tried this and what difference it made to the machines handling and performance

Worked really well on my 09 multi purpose , greatly increased load carrying ability and with two people could ride the bumps fairly quick without bottoming at all ! Cheers

Have you tried adjusting the rear spring hook? Look at the suspension under the seat. There is a plastic block that you can rotate to stiffen the ride.

I gave up on 2up riding; it just sucks.

Worked really well on my 09 multi purpose , greatly increased load carrying ability and with two people could ride the bumps fairly quick without bottoming at all ! Cheers
Anyone ever try making their own blocks for the Vk, I think 250.00 for 2 Teflon blocks is a bit overpriced if you ask me

Yes I tried that, I adjusted the blocks to the highest setting, but still no difference

try the barn of parts adjuster.

Mine rides fine with two people. Combined weight of both of us wish 375lbs.

Back