• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

staggs65

Staff member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
76 exciter, 87 phazer, 89 bravo, 00 srx x3, 01 srx, 02/04 viper, 06 ape
I read on FB that release was today. Haven't been able to find anything. Just wondering when and if I get mad because they finally release a factory turbo after I ran out of patience and bought a 19

I read on FB that release was today. Haven't been able to find anything. Just wondering when and if I get mad because they finally release a factory turbo after I ran out of patience and bought a 19

I dont think the SXS release is until later in the year just before Hay Days.

I know this is a Yamaha thread, and lord knows I'm a diehard Yamaha man, but that new Honda Talon looks like a badazz machine as well as the YXZ.

I heard it was doing well but I have yet to even see one up close.
There was one at my local dealership a few months ago. Impressive machine. Very low on hp though. 104 I think...

Well doesn’t look like or do I see anything about a factory turbo on new 2020 yxz 1000r with price tag of just a little over 28,000$ Here in Canada wow very nice looking unit tho

Well doesn’t look like or do I see anything about a factory turbo on new 2020 yxz 1000r with price tag of just a little over 28,000$ Here in Canada wow very nice looking unit tho

I dont believe there is a Factory Turbo on them yet.

I sure hope so!! Its the only way I will update at this point.
Im torn between waiting for a factory turbo and just getting the gytr kit for mine

I know this is an old post but i the polaris rzr s is 180hp starting at 24000 us seems like night and day better than the yxz

Back