• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2022 Lineup

sps-panel-image2.jpg

Here's a better shot of colours. They really pop in the sun!

Sorry still dislike all of them.

Anyone else a little disgusted with the colours? I don't see the need to upgrade my 2017 with the QS3 shocks yet.

This 2022 line up us the most disappointing ever just when we think yamaha is going to step up top the plate tbey give us crap, looks like record sales for poo and doo this year

Was going to trade in my srx for a new one with eps... guess not. Yamaha please let us choose shocks, tracks, and eps with all models... no updates to chain case or driveshaft...

I dont like the srx but love the se and dont mind the le. Great base colors on all models for some sick wraps. Its just decals guys, the nicest sleds you meet on the trail are often the ones that have been customized.

People are either going to love the red srx or hate it ...lol
The power steering only in the le will be a not bad looking sled with the good adjustable fox shocks .
I'm glad I bought a 2021 srx , I like the blue better.

Was going to trade in my srx for a new one with eps... guess not. Yamaha please let us choose shocks, tracks, and eps with all models... no updates to chain case or driveshaft...
We can probably get good trade in money for our blue srx s ....lol

I agree. 2019 model year SRX is the best looking sled ever in my mind.
I agree!
With the 2021 a close second.
definitely like the looks of that XTX LE though!

Back