• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2022 Lineup

Almost to easy it looks like he over steering A lot probably cause he's not use to it. Power steering is a nice feature If you think ya need it me not so much I can drive my Winder with one hand if needed. There are some with physical set backs tho and think it will help them out tremendously.

IMG_6102.PNG
Phoning around for prices today , any dealers have good prices in Ontario?

Noticed this on Yamaha Canada web site , second row down , premium painted hood ?? Is that new or a mis print?

Last edited:
Almost to easy it looks like he over steering A lot probably cause he's not use to it. Power steering is a nice feature If you think ya need it me not so much I can drive my Winder with one hand if needed. There are some with physical set backs tho and think it will help them out tremendously.
I assume that sled has smaller carbides on it too?

The best thing about EPS is now you can run the most aggressive ski and carbide combo for no push, and still have easy steering effort. This would be incredible for tight trail system.

Dan

What I notice with EPS on my Apex isn’t easier steering but less long day fatigue from bar/trail constant correction. Very few need EPS for easier turning.. My 2 cents

I assume that sled has smaller carbides on it too?

The best thing about EPS is now you can run the most aggressive ski and carbide combo for no push, and still have easy steering effort. This would be incredible for tight trail system.

Dan

This past winter I ran Snow studs double downs 8 inch carbides on my slp mowhawk skis.
Thats 32 inches of carbide.
Once set up it steered easy in all conditions.

This past winter I ran Snow studs double downs 8 inch carbides on my slp mowhawk skis.
Thats 32 inches of carbide.
Once set up it steered easy in all conditions.

I put Double down 6 inch carbides on my Wife’s sled last year. Slydog powder hounds. So same as C&A Pro. She loved the ability to be able to turn on pavement. This year I got a good deal on Mohawks for her sled. She was pissed because they came with SLP 4 inch carbides and they absolutely would not turn on pavement. I want Doubledowns for both my sleds now. As they both have Mohawks! She had no darting issues last year with the double downs!

I put Double down 6 inch carbides on my Wife’s sled last year. Slydog powder hounds. So same as C&A Pro. She loved the ability to be able to turn on pavement. This year I got a good deal on Mohawks for her sled. She was pissed because they came with SLP 4 inch carbides and they absolutely would not turn on pavement. I want Doubledowns for both my sleds now. As they both have Mohawks! She had no darting issues last year with the double downs!

Try the snyper square bar double downs instead of the round bars. I am going to try those next.

Has anyone have pictures of the eps motor

Last edited:

Back