• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2023 Yamaha Snowmobile line up

RIP Yamaha built sleds :mad:

I was thinking of plunking some coin down on a new RS Venture TF but I guess not. I'm gonna have to hunt down a used one or if a dealer somewhere has a holdover in stock. No other 2 up trail sleds really in the lineup.
According to Yamaha, the reason why they don't have any Japan build sleds for '23 is because they have enough left overs to fulfill demand for next season.

According to Yamaha, the reason why they don't have any Japan build sleds for '23 is because they have enough left overs to fulfill demand for next season.

Saw that, what I don't get is why they are still calling them '22s. If they are already built then so be it but at some point, someone would have had to make the call to not attach VIN numbers and to just BNG them into new models for the purpose of managing the market perception. Its not like the '23s across the rest of the line are filled with huge updates.

On the other side, it was mentioned that Cat did indeed have two "7000" models planned for 2023 but yanked them at the last minute due to fears about deliverables. But the Viper is still available, so perhaps they think the allocation of 1049 engines are only sufficient enough to satisfy demand on the Yamaha side. The 2022 RS Venture is still available, perhaps the very last of the true Yamaha trail sleds. I just don't see them starting up production on that model next year after taking this year off. Anyway, Supertrax, Snowgoer, Snowtechmagazine all have write-ups and reviews online now.

So you can get a 9000 Riot with EPS, but the Yamaha version doesn't have it.

I hope there is a big price difference between the two.

I think AC and Yamaha should just ship the sleds in base colors like Black with no decals, and just train the dealers to wrap them up to the customer's liking.

Then I can go in and order up a Riot 9000 EPS badged in Yamaha Racing Blue/Black. Game over, everyone is happy.

Or just save your decals, and anything logo'd AC or Yamaha, and ship me a flat black sled. The $2000 they can take off the price will go towards my wrap. 2023 XTX EPS

Video says the GT models will be in season models. Hopefully the dealers will be able to put some on the showroom floor!

Video says the GT models will be in season models. Hopefully the dealers will be able to put some on the showroom floor!
Hopefully they can but they are in need of a wrap kit ASAP! The 23's GT UGLY IMO

Already sold out on anything I would have tried to get. Just wondering if everyone that did not get their 22 sleds were offered the option to get a 23 before they opened the sales. Or are they only producing 10 sleds of each model so they guarantee the customers their sleds? Just curious.

My buddy still hasn’t received his 2022 SW GT. Asked his dealer last week what he thought about just getting a 23 when they are released and his dealer said they are already sold out. Having a hard time believing that but…..

Already sold out on anything I would have tried to get. Just wondering if everyone that did not get their 22 sleds were offered the option to get a 23 before they opened the sales. Or are they only producing 10 sleds of each model so they guarantee the customers their sleds? Just curious.
Who got a sled, nobody on east coast got a sled , total bullshit

I would like to know the total number of each model they allocated for manufacturing.... Would be nice to compare that to the Cat models also. Makes you wonder if Yamaha models are held at lower numbers than Cats for spring orders

I got a srx in ny
But did you really? Lol never know way things are. And I am very against this order online. Then dealer calls and tells you how much you owe thing. My dealer went out few years back so now I am dealer shopping and sked shopping and can’t do that filling out questionnaires online.

Back