• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

3 day trip from Sudbury, Ontario

rooster67

We are looking at making a 3 day trip from Sudbury this winter and making a loop and ending back in Sudbury by the 3rd night. Can anyone suggest a good ride from Sudbury?

:4STroke:

well i know timmins is one day out of sudbury going the short way from what i hear. never made the run myself. you might want to look at the trail atlas. why di i think sudbury-timmins-kirklandlake-sudbury sounds like the common run i have heard of.

For a 3 day, Take this route......

Sudury - Timmins (Full Day - Awesome trail!)
Timmins - New Liskeard (Full Day)
New Liskeard - Sudbury (1/2 day)

I don't recomend going to sudbury or using there trails. The past few years our family was always hitting rocks and other stuff. Whenever we go on a trip to north bay or anywhere we skip Sudbury completely and now its realy nice. Also we had to druive along or on a lot of trails in sudbury.

North Bay to Timmins will take you about 10 to 12 hours depending on trail conditions. Total KM's one way is approx. 650 - 700km. Long haul but a great run!

Back