• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

42" of snow

central newfoundland got hammered with snow. Weve got nearly 4ft in some areas just from the past week. Another system coming early this week. After i get my suspension back in il be making some videos!

devinzz1 said:
central newfoundland got hammered with snow. Weve got nearly 4ft in some areas just from the past week. Another system coming early this week. After i get my suspension back in il be making some videos!

I'd love to see them...

This may be a failed attemp at posting a pick of my new sled:
602711_10200389858340437_313417112_n.jpg

No failure there! Nice looking sled!

I didn't realize that the Vector and the Apex had the same bodywork?

We've got a good 40" base I would guess, and perhaps 18"+ on top of that. At 5000ft.

Man, the next time you see the previous owner ....he'll be on a Nytro! You won't mistake him

Mileage Quest said:
devinzz1 said:

I'd love to see them...

Sharp looking sled MQ, what year is it?

Shiver Shack near Lewis Hills, Western Newfoundland

Attachments

• Shiver Shack.jpg
    Shiver Shack.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 98
Irv said:
Mileage Quest said:
devinzz1 said:

I'd love to see them...

2012 LTX with EPS

Mileage Quest said:
Irv said:
Mileage Quest said:
devinzz1 said:

I'd love to see them...

2012 LTX with EPS

How do you find the front shocks?
I currently have the GYTR's, which I love, but will say I was disappointed when I seen the shocks that come with the current Vectors.

Your sled is the exact one I have had on my radar since they came out, but I am curious on the front shocks, and if they are serviceable/rebuildable as well?

Back