• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Agressive throttle response

ViperTurboPete

TY 4 Stroke Master
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2015 Viper XTX LE MPI Turbo
2022 Expedition Extreme 850
I can't think of any other words to describe the problem.
My sled is difficult to drive through bush trails when I need to drive slow. The sled is way to aggressive when touching the throttle when moving at slow speeds especially when trying to get around trees etc.

How is this cured? I want the throttle to be smooth and be able to drive slow through the bush without bouncing off trees.

MTX stock clutching.

Does anyone have any experience with the 14.5mm rollers?

I was thinking the same thing, I'd want her to jump more not less :)

ridding the weekend and the guy couldn't get over me stopping on the bottom of the hill then climbing up when everyone else was making a run for it.

14.5 Rollers and a Yellow Pink Yellow spring makes the Nytro a different machine around the gas pumps and loading on a trailer. A bunch of guys have done this and it works well.

Gear it down, low clutch engagement.

The nytro's love a low engagement.

Re: clutch

bitchnblue09 said:
Buy the comfort clutch from Schmidt Bros... smooth as a baby when going at low speeds...
I installed this kit a month ago. This kit does everything it says it does, lower, smoother engagement for tight manuvering. The Nytro throttle responce is what makes the Nytro so much fun, this kit just "calms down" the engagement harshness.

How much is the Schmidt kit?

I don't mind aggressive throttle, but when going slow through thick bush to go ice fishing to remote lakes it is a pain in the arse.

RX1MPete said:
How much is the Schmidt kit?

I don't mind aggressive throttle, but when going slow through thick bush to go ice fishing to remote lakes it is a pain in the arse.
$149+shipping. U.S. This is what your looking for to make it nice and smooth at slow speeds and when backing up. You still have the great holeshots that the Nytros are famous for.It also reduces the engine brakeing somewhat.

Back