• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Am I picking the right one?

aksledder

Hi all, I am new here and looking for some opinions. I am a 20 year Cat owner who rode an Apex last year and fell in love with it, definatley not the best powder sled going, but an awesome all around sled. I am looking at getting a nytro, but am wondering if I should get an Apex instead. Not looking to turbo any time soon, leave stock and ride. I do a lot of boondocking,some mountain, groomed trail (to get to the cabin)and Ipull a freight sled alot as well as groom x-c ski trails. I have been riding a 01 800 mtn cat. Enough rambling, what do the Yamaha experts think!

Sounds like you should get a FX Nytro MTX :)

Only downfall for you would be that you can't put a hitch on it. That's what I've heard anyway.

Have Fun,
Will

For everything you list except the cargo sled you should get a Nytro. Maybe there will be a heavier bumper setup offered by the aftermarket that would accomadate a hitch?

VK Profesional for the grooming (low range) and hauling sleighs. It's all steel frame, stock hitch and built for the job. You can still play on it but it's a beast to throw around. The turbo kit would lighten the super tanker in the hills.

Back