• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Another great Vintage Yamaha VID!!

I like the sno-scoot section. It shows adults riding on a short course. Reminds me of 2 of my buds and I on a demo at tip-up-town. They had a short course set up, the 3 of us on a demo ride started racing each other around the course. We stopped after 5 laps like we where instructed and the Yami reps told us to go again...It seems we had developed a crowd watching us race and they where cheering and taking bets about the outcome. I wonder how many scoots we sold for them that day...LOL

I like the sno-scoot section. It shows adults riding on a short course. Reminds me of 2 of my buds and I on a demo at tip-up-town. They had a short course set up, the 3 of us on a demo ride started racing each other around the course. We stopped after 5 laps like we where instructed and the Yami reps told us to go again...It seems we had developed a crowd watching us race and they where cheering and taking bets about the outcome. I wonder how many scoots we sold for them that day...LOL
I know the Sno-Scoots made me laugh...

Back