• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone trail riding with slydog command skis?

I have a Winder here with slydog command skis Got to ride it around my property and they seem like a really nice ski.
Anyone have with some time on the trail with these skis?
Looking for reviews

Thanks
Here we go lmao.

yamamarc....I haven't seen the Slydog Command ski yet, but we've been running Slydog Attack ski's on our 'Winders for quite a few seasons with great results. My wife loves the handling and light steering feel on her '18 LTX-LE with Studboy 7.5" carbides. Highly recommend the Slydogs.

1641678322652.png

I have a '20 SRX with 'The Trail' SlyDog ski's. They were replaced with 'The Command'. Love them for trail riding. Huge improvement over the tuner3's.
Any push in the corners? The skis felt very planted when running them in my yard.

Any push in the corners? The skis felt very planted when running them in my yard.
A bit. I am still messing around with settings to find the "riding on rails" I hear so much here. For some reason, I find my SRX pushes more on left turns than right. The slydog trail skis are awesome on hard packed/groomed trails. I just moved my rear skid mount bolts to the top holes to see what affects that has.

A bit. I am still messing around with settings to find the "riding on rails" I hear so much here. For some reason, I find my SRX pushes more on left turns than right. The slydog trail skis are awesome on hard packed/groomed trails. I just moved my rear skid mount bolts to the top holes to see what affects that has.
Riding on rails is all subject to speed.. you can rail a corner doing 30 without having carbides.. lol..

Back