• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex owners save 28 pounds"AD"

I'll stick with my diet and excersize, I'll shave some weight myself. I think its great that people are shaving the weight on sleds. But with snow and ice build up under the tunnel and a full tank of gas, your going to have the weight any anyways. I would be hard pressed to tell a 24 pound difference on my sled. On my body is another story.

Apex21 shaved 40 pounds of my own frame from last year.Didn't cost anything but some time and effort,saved some money too(not eating out all the time).

Guys i just ran some numbers that i would like to share with you.....For $1099.00 the retail price of our PerformanceLite Seat & Exhaust you could stock up on a 99 weekly supply of SlimFast.......But theres still a slight problem the weight of the Apex, Vector and RX1's have remained the same weight.

Tom im sorry for promoting SlimFast without permission.....mebad:D

Yomon. I PM you back.

Steve Chichinsky
PerformanceLite Exhaust & Seat Distributor
email: PerformanceLite@aol.com
307-690-3949

SJC Do you have any pics of your seat I was going to order a boss this week but seen your available now.Thank's

Pro116, i wish i had a seat left to show you. My next batch of seats will done on or before October 14th which is approx 2 weeks. I shoulda had them last week however the CNC foam shaper got crancky and broke down......The good news is Cleo's working fine now :)

If your willing to wait we'll be shipping on the 15th and have pics posted ASAP.

Steve Chichinsky
PerformanceLite Distributor

New product idea

The 'Chi-Chin-SKI

Made by our factory in Asia, for ultimate low cost, quality, and cornering ability

just playin, looks like cool stuff ;)!

We don't want those Asians knowing nothing about sleds.......Before you know it they will have made a sled deal with the Taliban to trade in there camels for 4strokes.

Cheers,
SJC

I'll agree TORK this computer im typing on wasn't made in Toledo........Here something to keep in the back of your head in the event you have way to much much Saki at the sushi bar and call the Japanese waiter or waitress an Asian. The Japans are a culture all there own and pretty darn smart folks to boot.

The Asians on the other hand (china) scary as it may sound perhapes might be smarter than Japan. They very well might have enough $$$$$ to even compete with the Saudie Kings and Sheiks.

Cheers,
SJC

Hey thanks for putting up with my clowning around. Yeah been in China Japan and Singapore several times, getting to be an astounding amount of wealth over there.
Foam is cut with CNC huh, interesting ;)!

Do have different style's?I'm looking for something like a high rise.How much taller than a stock seat?

Depending on your riding syle we make 2 types a Tall Top and a Standard Top.

Im going to try and bag me an Elk this weekend so you guys have a good weekend.

Steve Chichinsky
PerformanceLite Distributor
email: PerformanceLite@aol.com
307-690-3949 :4STroke:

Back