• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

apex problem

Ok guys finally found the problem, I started checking every plug along the wiring harness and found one that must have had moisture get into it, had a light film on the connectors, so I cleaned them up and put dielectric grease on them hooked it back up and she fired up. Cant believe that small amount of film on the connectors in a harness plug caused me so much headache Lol. Thank you all that responded to help!

@sideshowBob I was just worried because the way my luck usually goes if most of the time its something simple im that person that it ends up being the opposite and its something major Lol. And its been a great sled so far, I actually was fortunate to get it for a steal of a deal. Only paid $4500.00 for it. It only had about 1400 miles on it. Along with the engine mods that were done it has a ve inc tunnel, and an ez-ryde skid. Only thing I have done to it was put a snostuff windshield on, added hid headlights and painted it matte black.

Back