• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex Seat Jack Install

o's srx

Lifetime Member
Does anyone have the instructions on how and exactly where to install the brackets on the tunnel?
I bought one used and the guy couldn't find the instructions for it. I just wanted to make sure exactly where the holes go that I have to drill for it to mount.
I tried the previous links to Jack Industries but they don't seem to be working for me.

Thanks

just send the seat to me and ill mount it on my sled.lol how did you get lucky enough to find a used one???? sorry i have no help but a bump for you.

I found it at the end of last year on Kijiji, which is more popular here then Craigslist. It was on there for about 20mins before I called and went and got it 2hrs later.
Within the 2hrs, the guy said he had 10+ calls about it!

Just picked one up earlier this week from kijiji. Also looking for the install directions if someone has 'em.

seat jack 1.jpg seat jack 2.jpg seat jack 3.jpg seat jack 4.jpg I found one last fall for $250 if I remember correctly. I was lucky enough to get the directions but they aren't that great. Here they are. Hopefully you can read these. If it doesn't turn out I will make you copies and mail them to you if you send me your address.
seat jack 1.jpg
seat jack 2.jpg
seat jack 3.jpg
seat jack 4.jpg

Thank you!!!! I'll let you know if I need hard copies. Awesome!!!

I can't tell by looking at the photos, what the measurements are for the location of the brackets on the tunnel. How are you guys determining where the brackets need to be mounted. Are you guys marking where you want them on the tunnel before you take the seat off? (My Seat is already off so I was hoping I would measure from somewhere).

If I'm not mistaken some of the holes on the brackets line up with screws already on the sled and/or the back of the plate lines up with the back of the tunnel. This was from my RX-1 install but Apex should be the same.

If anyone need the original installation pdf, i got it now, just send me a pm and i will send it to you

Mine is also a RX1 actually..but there are no holes or rivits that line up . After looking at it closely you can see where they cut knotches out of the mounting plates to make clearance for the exhaust cover mounts. So I just kept it 1/8" from there an then drew a straight line across the tunnel, in line with some of the origional rivits. Fits nice and looks like all the ones in the pics.... The small red reflector on the cooling tube cover, lines up right in the middle of the words "RX Jack" on the seat.

Back