• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex Vent Line routing termination

synaptic3e

Extreme
Country
USA
So last year I needed to fix my exhaust donuts on my spare apex sled and a friend was helping me. He removed the gas tank. I am now putting it back together myself and the clear hose with strain relief on it has a spring clamp on the end and i can't for the life of me figure out where this goes? I have searched the forum and it sounds like it may go somwhere near the secondary but I can't find a good description or and pics. Can anyone help me out?

So last year I needed to fix my exhaust donuts on my spare apex sled and a friend was helping me. He removed the gas tank. I am now putting it back together myself and the clear hose with strain relief on it has a spring clamp on the end and i can't for the life of me figure out where this goes? I have searched the forum and it sounds like it may go somwhere near the secondary but I can't find a good description or and pics. Can anyone help me out?
It goes just above the relays, on the top side of the aluminum support, there is a nipple there.

t.JPG

Back