• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Asphalt Results 2015

NOS-PRO

"The Burnman"
Vendor
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Sidewinder, SR Viper XTX, SR Viper XTX, 2016 Apex XTX and Pro-Line Pro Stock 1000
Getting to be that time again ;)!

Going to put new track on sons srx this week end. Then get my apex ready. First race is on april 19. Can't wait

Going to put new track on sons srx this week end. Then get my apex ready. First race is on april 19. Can't wait

:) ;)! :Rockon:

After the Motorama car show this weekend I will be tearing mine apart to get ready for asphalt. My SRX is pretty close to being ready, just have to go thru the carbs and get a battery for the tach.

New this year is I am trying to get a quick 8 class going for bikes/sleds. This will be on the 3 special events that are being held at the track June 20th, July 25th and Aug. 22nd. No matter which class you run, they will pick the fastest 8 bikes/sleds that are going down the track. Looking for a couple more sponsors yet, but pretty much a go!

The quick 8 will race bracket against each other so it's not like heads up, but an extra race between bikes/sleds since we race against the cars in our regular class and I miss the bike vrs. sled racing. Winner, Runner-up and semi-final payouts. We will have a total of 5 sponsors for each race. The sponsors right now are putting up money to cover all three events which is really cool, just looking for a couple more.

I race at Wisconsin International Raceway (Kaukauna) mostly, but go to Da Grove (Union Grove) now at then in Wisconsin

I have the schedule,I used to race my car there. I was just wondering where people are racing at. I have been mulling over turning my vmax into an asphalt sled for a couple years now,just haven't done anything yet.

You would love it and be hooked the 1st time down vetcorman05

I'm sure I would be,it's mostly a money thing. I have three sleds to maintain,and we are residing the house.blah blah blah. Every time I look at it sitting outside with enough missing parts that would have to get put back on to use for anything,I think I should just build it into an asphalt sled so I can ride all year,and get back out to the track.

Nos-pro,is there a site or somewhere that there would be cheap used parts for sale,Skis,tracks etc.

Shagman is looking at some asphalt skis to buy and the guy has a track for sale, 15 x 121. Probably work out a deal with the guy and Shagman.

Facebook under Asphalt Drag Racers, snowmobile swapmeet

Planning on running at Thundervalley Dragway! Opening weekend is April 25-26, hope to make a few test passes then! ;)!

Back