• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Attak control rod wrench ?

superfan75

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Country
USA
Snowmobile
RX Warrior
Hey guys I just got two control rod wrenches from BOP not knowing which one is for the Attak. The marks on one of them is almost half an inch closer to the open part of the wrench then the other. Which wrench would be the right wrench for the Attak skid ? I'm hoping someone has had a 121" and 1 36" and would know which wrench is correct.
I also received my Delta Box MPS to which I can't wait to mount and try.
Thanx guys.

To my knowledge the Apex 121 Mono and the Attak 136 mono use the same control rod tool shown below?
Maybe ask Travis at BOP, I don't see them on his website unless he takes them out of salvage sleds tool kits?

Attachments

• apex_cntrlrod_wrench-small.jpg
    apex_cntrlrod_wrench-small.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 98
Hey Winderallday! Thanx for the reply. I thought I read somewhere that the 136" had a different wrench . I got my wrenches from Travis. He wasn't sure so he sent me two wrenches that have the marks in different locations. The marks start about 1\5" different locations from each other. My main concern is having the control rod set properly so I don't damage it. I think I'll set it with the wrench that matches the wrench in your pic. Thanx again .

Hey Winderallday! Thanx for the reply. I thought I read somewhere that the 136" had a different wrench . I got my wrenches from Travis. He wasn't sure so he sent me two wrenches that have the marks in different locations. The marks start about 1\5" different locations from each other. My main concern is having the control rod set properly so I don't damage it. I think I'll set it with the wrench that matches the wrench in your pic. Thanx again .

I read somewhere the Vector wrench/gauge for setting transfer or control rod as some call it, is different than the Apex, so that could explain the different calibrated wrenches you have.

Back