• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Bachelor party ideas

Tedonlin150

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2009 FX Nytro
So my buddy is getting married next spring and we were thinking of doing a snowmobile trip/bachelor party somewhere in the UP or northern MN depending on snow conditions this winter. We want to go somewhere that will have some night life as well. Of course we won't be drinking and riding. Any ideas of where we should go? We will have 7 of us. Four experienced riders and 3 novices. Any input would be great. Thanks.

Keweenaw (Houghton) usually has good riding snow through spring. Night life consists of bars.
Maybe Hurley, WI if you want something a bit bigger? Hard to plan for something like that without seeing how this winter turns out with El Nino.

Hurly for sniffers row 5-7 different places, Cable area on lake Namakagon for awesome night life where if you get bored take the lake to the next place. (at less then 50mph of course). On the lake there is a sniffer row, and I think last I checked 13 establishments to visit, there are often poker runs, etc.

So my buddy is getting married next spring and we were thinking of doing a snowmobile trip/bachelor party somewhere in the UP or northern MN depending on snow conditions this winter. We want to go somewhere that will have some night life as well. Of course we won't be drinking and riding. Any ideas of where we should go? We will have 7 of us. Four experienced riders and 3 novices. Any input would be great. Thanks.
Cable Wisconsin has a lot of trails and establishments and a couple of bars that have brass poles. Lakewoods resort is an awesome place to say.

Last edited:

Back