• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Bergstorm tuner 3 ?

snowpunisher

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
17 sidewinder, 06 Vector
So last year I won a set of Bergstorm wear bars on the giveaway ride. I was wondering if they will fit on my sidewinder. I can’t find any information on there web sit on turner 3. If they will work.... inside or outside of the ski?
Thanks
I know throw them tuner ski away...

Throw the tuner away. Dangerous ski. I would put them on the inside if you want to try them or just sell them as new to someone who likes the tuners on a different model Yamaha.

So last year I won a set of Bergstorm wear bars on the giveaway ride. I was wondering if they will fit on my sidewinder. I can’t find any information on there web sit on turner 3. If they will work.... inside or outside of the ski?
Thanks
I know throw them tuner ski away...

If they are for the tuners then yes. They would be short, really short.

What’s a good ski for the sidewinder?

Whatever you prefer is the best ski. Maybe see if someone around your area has a different ski that you can try out. I actually like the tuners on my sidewinder, not sure why everyone complains about them so much. Sure they push in loose snow, but so do pilot skis, which many reccomend. Personally, I absolutely hate heavy steering on my sled, and I don't like darting either, so the tuners work for me in that regard.

Yeah I don’t feel the tuners are all that bad like everyone says. I just want more floatation for off trail use. For strait trail use I would leave the tuners on my sled

SLP MOHAWKS easy turning like a doo....trail width at the bottom with mountain capabilities off trail

And you only have to buy one set of carbides instead of two sets.
Having multiple sleds with dual carbides adds up in a hurry.
I have SLP Mohawks for my winder but haven't ridden with them.

whats the trails like up there?

I can't ride due to wrist surgery. A buddy of mine rode Friday m Marquette to Grand Maria's yesterday and said trails are awesome. I am sure weekend traffic will tear them up.

Back