• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Big East Roll Call

Boomer

Expert
Whose going to the Big East Show at the OnCenter in Syracuse October 2,3 & 4?

I'll be there Friday night about 7:00PM wearing one of my Totallyamaha shirts or sweatshirts looking for new toys, gadgets and clothes to buy.

Hope to see others there!

Boomer - Be there about the same time, only about ten minutes away for you now huh!

Nick & Sean have been teasing me about this new "Gizzmo" their releasing all summer. They let me in on it the night before they left for Haydays - AMAZING Device! To be released at The Big East Friday night!

Did ya go down to Aarons today?

I think me and my dad and maybe a friend are going to make the trip from Maine, we should try to set up something for us all to meet up before or after and do something fun like drink beers lol

Go to the Varsity in downtown Syracuse. Cafeteria style food w/ pitchers of beer. Awesome chili cheese fries. Usually go every year after the show.

big east show

I'll be there when the doors open on fri nite and probable on sunday with the family also.

I'll be ther Friday evening. How about all TY people who will be there Friday evening, meet at the main Yamaha display area at 7 PM. I'll be there then wearing my black 2003 Totally Yamaha shirt. Hope to see alot of you then, and meet some new people. Bad Atittude: the weather looks good for Friday. Kind of crappy until then, but friday should be nice. BBW

On the road in Wichita right now but due to be home Thursday night. Looks like me and my riding boys plan on going Friday, will look for everyone at Yamaha display at 7PM

Hey guys i am looking into booking a hotel for friday night i see there is alot of hotels in the area where are you all staying? i have never been there before i wanna stay at a hotel that is easy to get the show from. any suggestions? thanks guys!

Anyone know there official website slash address maybe ill try and attend i didnt see it on the Snowmobile USA website so didnt realise it was on this year, planned just Novi.

Back