• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

BTX 1.75

Dealerjohn

Expert
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2015 MTX Viper, XTX Viper, 2001 SRX 700
Hey guys,
I'm just wondering how the 153 x 1.75 tracks are holding up to trail abuse. I'm planning on putting one on my MTX and trail riding it quite often. I just don't want to be changing out tracks every season, as I do like to hold it wide open on the trail and off the trail.

Also curious about guys who went with the 2.25 track, how is that working on the trails? are you ripping any lugs??

Thanks for any input

I have the BTX LE with 2.25 and it doesn't hook on trail at all just folds the lugs over I cut my factory 2.25 down to 1.75 and put 2000miles on it no torn lugs and I ride it hard then bought a 2.5 and run it off trail in the deep. The 2.25 cut down to 1.75 is way stiffer than the factory 1.75 I would be worried you will tear up a 1.75 much faster than a cutdown 2.25

I have my factory 2.6 cut down to about 1.8 and my viper is tearing the track to peices. I'm so worried about paying 1000 bucks for a track and it not lasting a full season.

Back