• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

C&A Pros

JCviper

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2016 SR Viper LTX-DX
YAHOO
jcstang06@yahoo.com
TWITTER
Jcgoblue2
what a difference! night and day from tuner 2s. a little harder steering but i am sure thats ski pressure related. no plowing at all. maybe switch to doolys instead of the hardbar that came with, but other than that no probs.;)!

I put the C&A XPT on my turbo viper. A different center shock spring and a few twists and it was a huge improvement! Yep get some weight off the skis.

Put the C&As on my RTX-SE,6" stud boy shapers, added stingrays spring to front skid shock,runs on rails now & no heavy steering

I put C&A rzr on mine and a huge difference but steering is definitely heavier. What is stingrays spring

XPT w/6” studboys for my LTX and really liked them. Steering effort feels exactly the same as the T3’s going to take a turn out of the front spring for just a bit more ski pressure. Great change.

C&A on mine with 7.5 shaper bars, turns NOW!. Large forearms required... Love em.

Back