• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

CDN $$ VS U.S $$

Sledhead_BR

Extreme
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2008 Vector LTX GT
1997 VMAX XTC
2005 AC 120
I have been reading this forum for a long time, but new too posting so hello all.

Anyway, I live in Manitoba and based on the dollar I am going to purchase my new Nytro MTX in the states (Bottineau N.D). I can't believe the price difference, I figure I will save close to $3,400!

I have done some research and it seems pretty straight forward on importing to Canada (R.I.V. Program)

My question is - Any other canadians out there purchase new in the U.S. this year given the dollar? How was your experience? painless I hope! Any comments suggestions would be appreaciated. :yam:

Welcome to the site! If you look at the header at the top of the page, you'll find a search function. Type in Importing sled to Canada. You'll get several hits regarding this topic. If you open the lounge section you'll see a sticky at the top of the page about the CA dollar VS. the US dollar. Lot's of good info there as well. Did you list your location in your profile? This is a requirement for the site. Helps you AND those who might be in your area when they post. Again, welcome and enjoy the site ;)!

Back