• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Cherry rivets!

SteveBrunz

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2006 Apex RTX
I’ve been tasked with repairing a hole in my RTX’s front heat exchanger. Got the rad out and welded but now I can’t find, for the life of me, anyone selling the replacement 3/16 cherry rivers for the reinstall. My Yammy dealer wants $1.78 per and I figured I drilled out around 50. You guys no any supplies online that caters to Canadians that are a bit cheaper?

Thanks in advance,

here in sudbury go to fastenall off of lorne street. they have them in stock under a different name. just bought a bunch for doing the tunnel extension and other sled mods. they have the large head ones as well.

here in sudbury go to fastenall off of lorne street. they have them in stock under a different name. just bought a bunch for doing the tunnel extension and other sled mods. they have the large head ones as well.
Haha I’m in Sudbury too, thanks I’ll check them out on Monday I work right next door to them.

many place refer to them as multi grip rivets. That should help you track some down.

Back