• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Clamshell Trailer Lighting

Petron

Pro
I'm looking into upgrading my interior lighting situation on my clamshell trailer. Clearly we've all experienced that the factory light up front just doesn't cut it.

I'm looking at installing LED lighting & wanted to see who has made this upgrade & if they can share pics.

i would put 2 led reverse lamps from a transport in the rear upper curve. i have a drive on/off fully enclosed and i hardly ever use the lights inside it.

I forgot to update this thread. Earlier in the season I installed the strip LED lighting as mentioned by Svartstreck. I used only one strip, thinking if I need another I'll just add it. I truly don't need a second as one strip gives me plenty of light. The difference is incredible. Actually what I did was wired an on/off switch as well. I'll take a pic of it at some point.

Back