• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Clutch kit

SideHogger

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 Ltx-Le Sidewinder
Is ANYBODY selling just a clutch kit for the stock guys? Would like to see results of a test between stock sled and clutched. I know, I know, who keeps their turbo stock but I am sure their are many that will for warranty reasons.

Is ANYBODY selling just a clutch kit for the stock guys? Would like to see results of a test between stock sled and clutched. I know, I know, who keeps their turbo stock but I am sure their are many that will for warranty reasons.
Thunder products

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Do they post any results for it or track dyno results?

The hurricane supertuner cam arms work excellent in stock sidewinder. The 60ft gains are huge and the top speed will increase as well over all other clutch setups tested so far

Have you tested it against the thunder products kit? Still trying to decide what to go with.

Both Shagman and myself are the ones who tested Thunder Products clutch kit. I tested early on being stock, then updated the kit when I started running EVO flashes.

Now Shagman is still stock and running great results. Thunder Products against bone stock was 3-4 sled lengths better.

I am running Stage 4 EVO with the TP kit and top speed with stock 21/41 gears was 128mph GPS this weekend and can cat-walk my 141 XTX SE like no tomorrow ....even downhill

Bad part is even if most of us have tested all these kits against one another....we can't badmouth the other vendors here.....please don't ask us to.

Screenshot_2017-01-15-15-55-46.png

Any of the vendors weights with more aggressive profile will wake these sleds up. Especially on bottom end

I'm running qay66 weights with stock sleds

Do you have any other mods done too your sidewinder?

Just clutching. 37/33 helix, cat rollers and Qay 66 weights

Back