• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Code 37 bad ISC valve issue

brinkkl2000

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2004 Yamaha RX Warrior
1998 Yamaha SRX
Have a 2012 Apex EFI and if course as I was all excited to go ride today it started acting up. Been idling fine until today when I want to use it. It started surging at idle first, sounded like tors was acting up and I had op-lo on the screen. Last year the previous owner tried removing the oil filter with a channel lock and punctured the filter causing the oil to spew out trail side, took it to the dealer and it checked out fine. Saw some evidence of a mouse so stated treating it apart, didn't find any bad wires. Put it together and it idled high and was giving me code 37. It is under warranty but I am afraid the dealer is going to say it is routine maintenance and just clean it and say it isn't warranty. I have the snych tool and can clean it myself but was wondering if anyone else had any input on what I should do.

something don't sound right here. was it working fine last season and now it is acting up after mouse intrusion and a tear down and reassembly? I would recheck your work. and make sure no mouse damage has occurred. if it was working when put away and now not they don't usually go bad when sitting. Also make sure you reconnected everything.

Back