• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Coolant Temp gauge kit needed

CaptCaper

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2016 RS Vector XTX 1.25 Lug wifes..2013 RS Vector LTX.. 2003 600 VMax Past Machines 3-2007 Attaks 1-2010 Vector LTX.. sorry no Stinkdoos or poo's cats.
Is there coolant temp kits with instructions for the Apex/Vector sleds? I have a 2016 Vector XTX and want to install a coolant temp gauge. The vector fourm seems to be dead. Sad but I know after owning 3 Attaks Apex has similar cooling compontants and layout.
I searched threads but infor is vague and scattered with different setups.

one of the site sponsors used to sell a digital gauge with the hose splice adapter to install it. just cannot remeber witch one atm.

Travis (Barn of Parts) has a kit.

Thanks will check them out.

Ulmer used to sell the digital temperature guages also. I have pictures and instructions from that era for a 3 cyl. FX Nytro(2009), would that still apply to your 16 Vector?

Attachments

• DSC01435.JPG
    DSC01435.JPG
    127.4 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC01438.JPG
    DSC01438.JPG
    129.3 KB · Views: 28
Ulmer used to sell the digital temperature guages also. I have pictures and instructions from that era for a 3 cyl. FX Nytro(2009), would that still apply to your 16 Vector?
close enough. thanks.

Check out this thread of my install. Did the same to my 2010 RS Venture GT.

Back