• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Copper Muffler Gaskets

TurboJamie

TY 4 Stroke God
If I were to become a vendor here for these gaskets would there actually be any interest in them?

I am making copper outlet gaskets for the F1100 turbo's and muffler gaskets. I appears the Viper gasket is the same. Every time the muffler has to be removed you need a new gasket. These would eliminate that.

Attachments

• IMG_7578.JPG
    IMG_7578.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 80

If I were to become a vendor here for these gaskets would there actually be any interest in them?

I am making copper outlet gaskets for the F1100 turbo's and muffler gaskets. I appears the Viper gasket is the same. Every time the muffler has to be removed you need a new gasket. These would eliminate that.
Muffin Works already has a Copper muffler gasket for the viper.

Cool at least they are available for you guys. Our Canadian supplier quit making them.

There are a few vendors making them already but nothing wrong with another option. I can't stand the muffin works version. It is too thick. Probably double the thickness of the other version I have. I don't see the point and with some aftermarket exhausts the nuts at the muffler connection just barely get on all the way without running out of stud and I like a copper gasket that has a little "give". Rant over. :rolleyes:

There are a few vendors making them already but nothing wrong with another option. I can't stand the muffin works version. It is too thick. Probably double the thickness of the other version I have. I don't see the point and with some aftermarket exhausts the nuts at the muffler connection just barely get on all the way without running out of stud and I like a copper gasket that has a little "give". Rant over. :rolleyes:

Ya I thought it was pretty thick. Mine are .065 thick.

As has been mentioned, another option and this side of the border is all good!

I'm in for them north of the border. Yes please.

Back