• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Crisis!! (Of the middle aged type)

Soldier'spapa

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2018 Sidewinder Ltx LE 50th Anniversary
Winter is over for me so when my wife suggested last weekend that I think about getting a car for myself as a daily driver instead of my pickup truck my internal wheels started turning. I thought to myself..... what would provide a snowmobiling type thrill while awaiting my next opportunity to ride (Perhaps 9 month from now). A few days later I drove home a black version of what is now parked in the garage. One date night for us in it was all it took .... she was totally on board! My color preference was something other than black so I gave the demo back to the dealer with about 80 miles on it and took a fresh one from his stock. Can't wait now for the warm days to totally enjoy this ride!

What do you think! Should the engine in this be broken in the using motoman's method?
010.jpg

012.jpg

016.jpg

I say break it in by sending it to Mallett Cars for an LS2!

Very nice car! I think those are sweet little rides.

Grifter said:
I say break it in by sending it to Mallett Cars for an LS2!

Very nice car! I think those are sweet little rides.

Thanks!

What's an LS2 ?? ... Or do I not want to know...:hide:

Soldier'spapa said:
Very Nice!

Any tickets yet??
Thanks, no tickets as yet, knock wood, but we've been stopped a few times about not having a front license plate. Our standard reply is that it didn't come with a plate mounting and the conversations just turned to talking about the car.

I still haven't mounted that front tag. :-o

BTW: You might find this forum interesting http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/index.php?
Learn all about the LS2 and other neat things to empty your wallet.

Thanks, no tickets as yet, knock wood, but we've been stopped a few times about not having a front license plate. Our standard reply is that it didn't come with a plate mounting and the conversations just turned to talking about the car.

I still haven't mounted that front tag. :-o

BTW: You might find this forum interesting http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/index.php?
Learn all about the LS2 and other neat things to empty your wallet.[/quote]

Thanks for the tip about the forum. I hope is has as much class as TY! I'll check it out.

When I took delivery yesterday the salesman handed me the front licence bracket and stated legally he had to supply me with is but STRONGLY suggested I not interrupt the beautiful front end of this car with that ugly bracket and plate. (I think I'll just keep things in the trunk)

Back