• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Curve Industries Launches Ride With Robbie Riding School!

Is it going to be in Waterville or up on the hill??? Is there a cost???

Read the info on the website.
Pit-X.Verona,N.Y.
Sounds like a great program for anyone in the eastern U.S. that wants to improve on their sno-x skills.
If you race seriously and plan on racing for a few years and can attend -do it.
I never had this chance when I raced sno-x.

Skills and knowledge coming from a champ is just what may be needed by some to improve and perform that much better.

Yam182
Thank you for that! This is Robbie Malinoski and I am looking very forward to the ride school. This is something I have been wanting to do for a long time. So thanks I really appreciate the support!
It would sure be nice to see you all there!

A guy racing for a living has no real brand loyalty. He will race whatever they give him, and theres nothing wrong with that at all. :Rockon:

This is something really cool! I have professionally raced motorcycles for 15 yrs and have won 5 championships and although there are motorcycle schools NOW there wasn't back then so it was the school of hard knocks. I wish Robbie and the Curve guys the best of luck and hope it is a huge sucess, because hopefully then there might be a midwest location for a school. And guys, think about a school taylored towards the very young rider as I have a 9 yr old coming up in snoX on a champ 120 and some schooling now before he picks up bad habits would be great. We have a very big youth program out here in the midwest and all these kids would learn a great deal from Robbie. Give it some thought, I know you haven't even gotten your first class done and here I am throwing this at you but it is only a suggestion. The youth is the future of our sport!

Good Luck Guy's!
Tom Bradford

Oh yeah, by the way AWESOME ski's Sean

You know Tom, we thought about how this can be incorporated into all age groups and decided that most parents and young riders alike, want to be out there with the big guys! Since this is a school and not a race, the track wont be as intense lap after lap and everyone should be able to do what they need to do to improve. We didn't see an issue with little guys running with big dogs.

On the other hand, the little 120 racers might do better on their own track and own time, just like you suggest. Rest assured this is only the beginning for Curve Industries and this school. We need a start however, and are proud that it's Pit -X in Verona NY!

- Sean

www.CurveIndustries.com
www.RideWithRobbie.com

Curve Industries said:
Robbie has an admiration for all the brands. He has raced Arctic Cat, Yamaha and Ski-Doo at the pro level and placed every manufacturer on the podium in doing so. There is something great to be said for that ;)!

- Sean

www.CurveIndustries.com

I'm just bustin your chops. I would love to ride with him and meet him.

Back