• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Digital Boost Gauge

I am using the same one really easy to read but mine quit working after 300 miles lights just starting flashing all kinds of #,s I think the electronics shook loose I sent it back for a replacement I will try to mount it with some rubber gromments next time and take some of the shock out of it

I have cyberdyne gauges on my f-8 and you have to be very carefull with moisture, they have holes in the back of them that will let in anything

DOCDIGGLER said:
I have cyberdyne gauges on my f-8 and you have to be very carefull with moisture, they have holes in the back of them that will let in anything

I wondered about that. Looks like a job for the silicone tube.

I have a Bully Dog dual EGT Boost guage with memory,recall etc.

Have been wrestling with it for 2 weeks. I have to believe that the electric sender is bad or guage is bad.

Recall and peak memory etc work great. I have readjusted the wastegate 2 times and Bender sent me a new actuator. Took it out today with 9 gallons of 110 race gas and had same results.

At low boost, I was showing a peak of 11lbs, and a high of 9 lbs.
Hit the high boost switch and it showed a peak of 22 lbs and in about 100 feet it showed 17lbs. Shut it down within 100 ft.

This is exactly what it did before the new actuator on low boost. Was afraid to even try high boost without all race fuel.

Will contact Bully Dog tomorrow. Thats the bad part of a dual guage, if it goes back I loose the EGT guage also.

Back