• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Doo skid or Cat skid? Suspension Guru's

Sno-Xr

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Nytro
Heres the deal, I have both , 2002 sc10 III and a 2000 Cat skid. I know that the Cat skid has been the most popular to put in a Yami, but would like to hear any comparison input. I dont have any seat time on the newer ZX ski doos to know how the rear handles the hard core studder bumps and wooped out corners. Installing on a Viper S. Thanks for any help!Dave

I had a 2000 700 Doo and was VERY dissapointed with the skid in the stutters. I have a 2003 RX1 which I've had since new with many mods and next week I'm installing a 2000 136" Mountain T-cat skid. I've only heard positive things about the Cat skid. You don't hear many Cat riders complain about the ride. IMHO

Thanks for the input Fullback

The skidoo skid that I have is the newer sc10 III , Ive heard its a night and day difference from the older skids. What have you heard? How does your pro action skid compare to your doo skid in the studder bumps. Thats what Im replacing. Ive been pushing toward the doo skid ,only because its in alot newer shape than my cat skid :o| . But I know I will probably have to go with the Cat skid for the type of riding I do.

Back