• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Engine wont rev to full RPM?

yeah, methinks im just gonna stock up on avgas and just leave it at 15#.... its INSANE.. i think 15 is gonna be to much for the hills we ride on, dialing it back and going for a ride tommorow.. carbs still look like there trying to blow off... droping from 15 down to 10# should help with that thought!

and you think the big black plastic zip ties are ghetto fab? i ran an old ratchet strap throught it!! i dont think there going anywhere now.. i need to tighten my track thought.. 15# is a LOT!

and no hairspray trick... what is this you speak of?

GEt like that old school Aqua Net Extra Super Hold. Spary on the boots and put on they hold them on like glue. But you can take them off with out hurting the boots. Use this on putting grips on dirt bikes too.

Skydog

I do use skidoo exhaust springs to hold down the intercooler-throttle bodies-intake ports all tied.

so far this trick works for me.

my ratchet strap is workin good for now.. dont know if i wanna mess with it to much for right now, so im callin it good!!

got it runnin strong all day, only opened the hood once as my wastegate needed a small adjustment. runnin approx 10# and a little rich still, but dang. its fast. needs a better track, but at 10# with a little momentum, it SMOKES over the top of stuff.

really appreciate all the help on here, without it, i would still be tuning, not riding!

my face was sore for a while today.. she gets goin and makes the hills seem really small!

unfortunately the avy danger is really bad around here right now, otherwise i was going up and over a rather large hill we got.. i wanted to pull the whole thing, just didnt want to die on my first ride out!

Take care Ski, live to sled another day, hope you didn't hurt yourself, only scared the #*$&@ out of yourself LOL Merry X-mas

Back