• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

EPS Conversion?

ECU I would say no. Harness you can make which I would considering how precious that harness is in the parts catalog.

I may have 2 of these to do next fall.....

A step by step would be awesome. Not afraid to tackle this but some general steps would be perfect. I have a 22 so much easier from what I can tell.
I will be doing mine in the next few months and will try and post as much details as possible. Big thanks to Tcat100 for getting this done..

On a side note I didn’t think the PS unit was that big, comparing it to my grizzly eps it’s considerably bigger.

Question on parts? I’m getting my parts list together per supplied PDF list. Are not the first 9 parts listed parts we already have on our existing sleds? Or are they a different size or something.

I didn't order that stuff for my 18 conversion but maybe I should.

Did some cross reference on numbers. All but the riser ( I’m assuming because of color) and #7 rear part of “steering bearing” are the same 1-9.
I'm going to do the same, just gotta be sure.

Question on parts? I’m getting my parts list together per supplied PDF list. Are not the first 9 parts listed parts we already have on our existing sleds? Or are they a different size or something.

In the spreadsheet (not the pdf) there is a hidden column G which shows you parts (marked with x) which are common to the existing sled. The only unknown is quantities which may/may not be the same as you already have. The total value of the common parts is ~$73.00, its mostly small stuff

Only number 7 appears to be different part per number.

Here are the first 9 rows from the pdf, all parts are different, I double checked both the spreadsheet and the pdf, the parts are all unique per row. The spreadsheet actually has conditional formatting on the part numbers, if any part number shows up twice the text would turn red. If you mean that only part 7 isn't a part number that appears in the non-eps sled part list you would be correct, but see above, $73.00..

1710640419127.png

Back