• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Evolution powersports tune?

Ricky Prewitt

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 Yamaha sidewinder LTX SE
Does anyone have the Evolution powersports stage 3 tune in? Wondering how it is doing. Have herd about TD but not EVP .

I can tell you that all the stages work great from EVP and 634 trouble free miles and you want power? Stage 3 for trail use with Premium fuel.

Stage 4 is 50/50 race fuel and premium.... HANG ON!!!!

I can tell you that all the stages work great from EVP and 634 trouble free miles and you want power? Stage 3 for trail use with Premium fuel.

Stage 4 is 50/50 race fuel and premium.... HANG ON!!!!
WhT do you run for clutching ? Just weights with spring adjustments? Stock belt?

Thunder Products kit for the sidewinder

Weights, primary spring and glide washers. Secondary stays the same. 8JP stock belt with good luck so far.

Started with stage 3 worked great and now on to Stage 4 on 91 pump as they have reduced boost from 16# to 14.8# have ran stage 4 for 400 miles so far and works great.

Started with stage 3 worked great and now on to Stage 4 on 91 pump as they have reduced boost from 16# to 14.8# have ran stage 4 for 400 miles so far and works great.
Wonder why they turned the boost down? Maybe because 95 is hard to find at stations ? Wonder how that effects the HP ? They were claiming 71 hp gain with stage 4

I think it has more to due with maxing out the duty cycle of the injectors. They likely found afr on the lean side at anything above 15 psi.
  • stage 0 – Fuel correction for running an aftermarket exhaust
  • Stage 1 – 12.5 lbs boost +22 hp over stock
  • Stage 2 – 12.5 lbs of boost +37 hp over stock – 91 octane (dyno video)
  • Stage 3 – 14 lbs of boost + 51 hp over stock – 91 octane
  • Stage 4 – 14.8 lbs of boost + 58 hp over stock – 91 octane
  • Stage 5i – 17 lbs boost, big injector +79 hp over stock
  • Stage 1Ri – 13 lbs boost, big injectors, replacement wastegate actuator + 43 hp over stock
  • Stage 2Ri – 15 lbs boost, big injectors, replacement wastegate actuator + 68 hp over stock
  • Stage 3Ri – 18 lbs boost, big injectors, replacement wastegate actuator + 85 hp over stock
  • Stage 4Ri – 21 lbs boost, big injectors, replacement wastegate actuator (in development)
  • Stage 5Ri – 25 lbs boost, big injectors, replacement wastegate actuator (in development)
  • Stage 6 – Big Chute/Holeshot direct replacement turbocharger upgrade – up to 40 lbs of boost! (in development)

• Stage 1Ri – 13 lbs boost, big injectors, replacement wastegate actuator + 43 hp over stock
  • Stage 2Ri – 15 lbs boost, big injectors, replacement wastegate actuator + 68 hp over stock
  • Stage 3Ri – 18 lbs boost, big injectors, replacement wastegate actuator + 85 hp over stock
  • Stage 4Ri – 21 lbs boost, big injectors, replacement wastegate actuator (in development)
  • Stage 5Ri – 25 lbs boost, big injectors, replacement wastegate actuator (in development)
  • Stage 6 – Big Chute/Holeshot direct replacement turbocharger upgrade – up to 40 lbs of boost! (in development)
Ah they updated nice

Hi stone,how pricy was there complete set up,pipe stage 3 or 4 and clutching,i am somewhat confused on the usa conversion,i guess its .74 Canadian to one dollar USA currency,so what will it cost me in US funds?

I think it has more to due with maxing out the duty cycle of the injectors. They likely found afr on the lean side at anything above 15 psi.

Testing Stage 4 we found out the stock injectors were maxed out at 16psi.

Back