• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Excell Exhaust.....AWESOME!

I got mine installed and wow does sound great if you like the streetbike sound . I think it sounds just like my bike with the yosh exhaust . Not loud but nice sound .

As for jetting I have the cold air kit so it is already jetted but I think I am going to try a 170 or 175 as it ran out of fuel on the wide open runs .

Anyone have the cold air kit with theirs ?

Put mine on the other night. Wasnt too bad of an install. I was putzing around and taking my time, and my garage was a mess so that slowed me down a ton. I think it probably took 2-2.5 hours.

One thing for sure for those that havent done it yet. You need to drop the rear of the skid and get that sled up high so you can get to the exhaust clamps. Or have really long skinny arms. Much easire when you put it back in to flip them around. Or you could come from teh top, but your really taking things apart then.

I love the sound :)

I just installed my excell a couple of weeks ago and i am dying to hear it at 10500rpm ! The worst part of the install was trying to save the gaskets and clamps so i cut them off and order new ones

Back