• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Extrovert drive sprocket offeset dimension specs

BADSLED

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2012 Nytro MC Xpress 270
2011 Apex SE
2021 Sidewinder LTX SE - SOLD
Anyone have recommended specifications for Nytro drive sprocket offset on shaft? Looking for end of shaft to center of sprocket dimensions.

That's a tough one. You remove your old drivers yet? We do lots but mark the stockers before we remove for reference points.

upload_2015-1-6_18-52-45.png

From Yamaha Nytro Service Manual. Section 4 Page 69. A PDF Manual can be downloaded from google with a search. Just put stock Yamaha extroverts and a fully clipped track on my 2009 Nytro RTX was originally like diagram A. I kept the stock inner two divers and pressed the new ones on starting with the left side 101mm to edge of new extrovert. Then went 60 mm between inner two drivers like upper diagram and pressed the other new extrovert driver up tight to it. Test fit in the track prior to install once in the sled everything lined up well and seems to be working great. The inner drivers in diagram A and B have different part numbers but it hasn't seemed to matter. Good luck.

An easy way to go is mark the inner of both inner drivers by scribing the shaft along the driver. Press off all 4 drivers then push on your extroverts, timing them of course. Now you have a reference line to measure out to each driver. Keep trying shaft into track, I usually crowd the inside a little allowing for 1/4-1/2 play for track alignment. The scribed line out to the extrovert should be the same both sides and voila you have it. If you have all the drivers off then you got some measuring to do as per above post. Cheers

Back