• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Extrovert driver part #'s, corrected 12/07/06

What shaft size is the 8 tooth Part Number 504152552 made to fit? What sled uses that part number??

The Ski-Doo extros will fit the Yamaha shaft! Just don't run them on a 3" pitch track like the apex mountain sled. Their great for the 2.52 pitch tracks.

I had a set of 9 tooth 2.52 pitch all last season,and they show minimal wear,look like new still,Doo part #504152503,for sale$50 ea Can.I ordered a set of Doo part # 504152552 8 tooth,as the 9's where a little tight with 2.3 lug track,well that part # is for 8 tooth 3'' pitch,so DO NOT order that part# if you want 2.52pitch! Looked it up on Doo talk,and as far as I can see,Doo does not make 8 tooth 2.52 drivers.So the 8 tooth 3 ''pitch are for sale,and they are exactly the same OD as the 9 tooth 2.52,$60ea Can.

Ski- Doo's don't run any 3" pitch tracks. I think you have something confused, or someone has given you the wrong part or part number or something. All the summits of recent memory are all 2.52 pitch

Once and for all - is it 3,0 or 2,52 pitch on the Ski-Doo 8 tooth ex. drivers with part#504152552?

If it's 3,0 pitch I'm :o| Because I have ordered a pair from the local Ski-Doo shop - they have arrived and I just haven't pick them up yet. Looks like $$$$$$$$ out of the window. I need 8 teeth 2,52 pitch because of the lugs on the track.

Wrap the track around them at the dealer and find out.

KnappAttack said:
Ski- Doo's don't run any 3" pitch tracks. I think you have something confused, or someone has given you the wrong part or part number or something. All the summits of recent memory are all 2.52 pitch
The 440's are running 3" pitch now (and did so even last year?)!!! ;)!

Yes,Thankyou.The part # listed on this thread is for 8 tooth drivers[which I stated on my last post] but 3'' pitch!! Used on the 440 Racers,go to Doo talk like I did and look up the part #.I know this without a doubt as they are on my drive axle! They are coming off and for sale.I'm not trying to trash anyone,but trying to prevent someone else making the same mistake.Please check the facts before calling B.S. P.S .I don't think I am Confused :o|

Whats a 440? Didn't they go away in 1976 with the Sno-Twisters? Well at least that answers Feetsbig's question. I thought he was going goofy. Mike Knapp#17

Back