• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ezryde suspension

bashley

Expert
I've heard alot of people talking about switching to aftermarket skids but have never heard of anyone talk about this one. Good ride reports with 27lbs weight reduction on the Apex Mtn. Saw it in this months amsnow mag. and thought I'd give whoever's interested a heads up. Little too pricey for my use but it sure looks nice and light.

www.ezryde.com

Attachments

• ezryde.jpg
    ezryde.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 172

I looked after seeing in the Amsnow mag also, but it seems a little pricey compared to the other aftermarket skids. $2700. WOW!!

I saw this suspension at Puallup and the one thing that will be a problem is the fact that the front part of the skid can twist sideways and possibly catch the track clips and walk out of the tunnel,I grabed the rail tips and pulled sideways and the skid went sideways in the track,the only thing that stopped it from going further was the track clips.

EZryde is sweet

I've bought a skid from these guys and have just a couple of miles on it. If you look at their website it is my Apex Mtn there. The time in the saddle is great. The sked is fully adjustable and seems to really keep the front end down. email me with any question.
cgariepy@snb-t.com

Re: EZryde is sweet

chris_g said:
I've bought a skid from these guys and have just a couple of miles on it. If you look at their website it is my Apex Mtn there. The time in the saddle is great. The sked is fully adjustable and seems to really keep the front end down. email me with any question.
cgariepy@snb-t.com

Did you weigh it , and did you get aluminum arms or steel ?

Aluminum arms, I actually didn't weigh it myself but I went to their facility and picked up my skid and the new one and you could tell the difference. I don't have a lot of miles(waiting for more snow) on the sled(& skid) but it seems worth the money. The guys over their are top notch. Ask for Steve P., Steve M, or Adam. Their website i believe is www.ezryde.com and thats my sled on the main page. I do think it saved 27 lbs. I can email some more photos if need be.
Later

chris_g said:
Aluminum arms, I actually didn't weigh it myself but I went to their facility and picked up my skid and the new one and you could tell the difference. I don't have a lot of miles(waiting for more snow) on the sled(& skid) but it seems worth the money. The guys over their are top notch. Ask for Steve P., Steve M, or Adam. Their website i believe is www.ezryde.com and thats my sled on the main page. I do think it saved 27 lbs. I can email some more photos if need be.
Later

I would love to have some more photos , I'm probably going to order one of those , but I'm not sure when yet . thalls@mtaonline.net

tim how come you dont just pull the fabcraft skid out of the rx or dont you like it.if you arnt goin to use it you could sell it to me. iam still looking for a replacment skid to the ez :rules ryde looks nice just want to see some consumer time on it & here feedback.:jump:

4strokes are better than2 said:
tim how come you dont just pull the fabcraft skid out of the rx or dont you like it.if you arnt goin to use it you could sell it to me. iam still looking for a replacment skid to the ez :rules ryde looks nice just want to see some consumer time on it & here feedback.:jump:

I love the Fabcraft skid on my Rx1 , That's my backup sled and I like it almost as much as the Apex , so I don't want to change it . I actually want to ride it alot this year , but hardly any snow yet . :o|

I have about another 20 miles on my ezryde susp. this thing is awesome, and i did adjust the dampening a little, but sweet it is. I ran it hard across some bumpy areas on some acreage i have and it was awesome. Also on hard takeoffs it seems to keep the front end down a little, whereas before it popped up a little.

Thanks

yes seems like there is not a ton of info on these skids yet iam realy interested to if they work the way they are suppose to.they are a fair bit cheaper than a light weight m-10 & should work very similer. :o| :o| ;)!

Back