• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ezryde suspension

Have about a hundred miles on now and I'm looking to increase the front preload on the skid to take some weight off the ski's. I do like it though.

Later

have you ever looked at a light weight m-10 under 50lbs they are over 4000$ can & 2300$ on the web site is right about where every other light weight skid comes in at.fabcraft 2700$,holz light weight one is about the same.it is a expensive sport but not that bad compared to others. :o| :o|

chis_g - please report back when you have got more miles on the skid. Thanks

The skid is awesome!!! Put about 200 miles on Fri, Sat, Sunday. It performed flawlessly. I rode in the deep stuff, off trail, and then some rather thin areas. Also i rode some beat up trails! All in all i wouldn't change a thing. I did mess with the dampening a tad but nothing major. It seemed it was almost dialed in perfect to start, I guess just be chance. I now have a bout 300 miles or so on the Machine/skid and can't wait to add some more. One thing is that it seems to clear snow out fairly well, even a tad better than i thought

Patiently waiting for a 162" skid. Probably won't make it this season as EZ Ryde has already said they are out of the 162" lengths for a month or longer.

Waiting to hear from Turbo Tim! Read on snowest hes got one along with a VE tunnel. Cant wait to see what he has to say about it

Back